Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Post Office Payments
can anyone suggest a suitable PAYG sim which i can top up to verify my mobile number on AW so i can start receiving Post Office payments ?

I have a monthly contract sim with Plusnet but thay cant allow response to the premium verify sms message from AW.

Also does anyone know how much top up is reqiuired ?  ie what is the cost of the text premium text message response ?

I hope someone can help. I was thinking of trying a Vodafone PAYG sim as they can send me one free and i then just need to top up to cover AW text costs ...is anyone with Vodafone ? if not not who can you recommend please.

Thankyou very Much...
Hi, unless its been changed, you dont need to respond to the text, just enter the code into AW.

It can be started here https://www.adultwork.com/MobileActivation.asp
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(25-06-2020, 11:15)admin Wrote: Hi, unless its been changed, you dont need to respond to the text, just enter the code into AW.

It can be started here https://www.adultwork.com/MobileActivation.asp

It must of changed it only allows you to respond by text. So need to top up with credit in order to activate and respond

I wish it did what you say then i could just type the code online but i cant see anywhere where that is possible ??
Also i sent my response 3 times differently each time just to be certain to verify I wasnt sure whether the MV had to be sent exactly as per the message ??
Hi, on here https://www.adultwork.com/MobileActivation.asp it still has "Return to this page and enter the Key or follow the instructions in the message itself." so it may still be possible to enter it online, when you go to that page is there no button to enter the mv code?

adultworkbanner4
If you get really stuck I can call you and do it all over the phone.

When replying to the sms its "mv xxxxx" yes and AW dont charge for any SMS without your permission, which you can set in the alerts page (possibly need to verify first before seeing this page).

adultworkbanner4
(26-06-2020, 11:58)admin Wrote: If you get really stuck I can call you and do it all over the phone.

When replying to the sms its "mv xxxxx" yes and AW dont charge for any SMS without your permission, which you can set in the alerts page (possibly need to verify first before seeing this page).

Thankyou for offering to call me i managed to verify in the end, just cost me a fiver to activate a sim card. and send a text response.

I have never been paid via post office before so going to give it a go. 
Will i need to leave my sim in my phone for a few weeks and look for a text message from aw every day ? it says that it will come thro by 14th July ? so when will it probably arrive ? and when it does do i have to rush to the Post Office in other words is there a time limit ?

Also how does it work ? I dont understnad how a text meesage can allow for a payment from the Post Office ??

Any guidance would be very helpful and i would be very grateful

Thankyou very much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Office Payment - query. Colgirl65 1 2,408 25-10-2020, 19:31
Last Post: admin