Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time with a TS
Tongue 
Hi all, first time on here. And to continue the week of firsts, I have booked my first meet with a TS on Wednesday morning. A little nervous, but also excited.

Does any one have any advice on how to prepare and what to expect (apart from the obvious) differences with straight sex?

Any help would be welcome.
You'll be fine!

Seriously... just don't worry about a thing.

If you will be wanting her to play with your bottom, then you do need to make sure you are good and clean, and if you can shave around your bum hole then that makes the whole experience a lot nicer for everyone! Have a good poo (!) and if possible then it's a good idea to use a douche but unless your stool was particularly sloppy or full of fibre it shouldn't really be necessary.

Otherwise... just have fun! Don't go along with any preconceptions... just let it all happen Smile

xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(28-01-2013, 17:32)Trinity-Belle Wrote: You'll be fine!Seriously... just don't worry about a thing.
If you will be wanting her to play with your bottom, then you do need to make sure you are good and clean, and if you can shave around your bum hole then that makes the whole experience a lot nicer for everyone! Have a good poo (!) and if possible then it's a good idea to use a douche but unless your stool was particularly sloppy or full of fibre it shouldn't really be necessary.
Otherwise... just have fun! Don't go along with any preconceptions... just let it all happen Smile
xxx

Obviously good advice here. I am not sure what % of punters receive (passive) themselves rather than give (active) anal sex. But not all TS will offer to receive anal, especially with a short 30mins booking.

Some people find a clearly male TS less attractive to them than a ladyboy type but others would think the opposite. It should be realised that a TV is likely not to have any breasts unless they wear falsies.

Then as said, it is just a question of enjoying yourself, letting the TS go about her routine but suggesting what you would like to do - e.g. you might want to give oral as much as she expects to give it to you and on-your-sides 69 seems popular.

Enjoy and let us now how you got on!

(28-01-2013, 21:41)family dogg Wrote:
(28-01-2013, 17:32)Trinity-Belle Wrote: You'll be fine!Seriously... just don't worry about a thing.
If you will be wanting her to play with your bottom, then you do need to make sure you are good and clean, and if you can shave around your bum hole then that makes the whole experience a lot nicer for everyone!  Have a good poo (!) and if possible then it's a good idea to use a douche but unless your stool was particularly sloppy or full of fibre it shouldn't really be necessary.
Otherwise... just have fun!  Don't go along with any preconceptions... just let it all happen Smile
xxx

Obviously good advice here. I am not sure what % of punters receive (passive) themselves rather than give (active) anal sex. But not all TS will offer to receive anal, especially with a short 30mins booking.

Some people find a clearly male TS less attractive to them than a ladyboy type but others would think the opposite. It should be realised that a TV is likely not to have any breasts unless they wear falsies.

Then as said, it is just a question of enjoying yourself, letting the TS go about her routine but suggesting what you would like to do - e.g. you might want to give oral as much as she expects to give it to you and on-your-sides 69 seems popular.

Enjoy and let us now how you got on!
I agree not all T-girls provide all services for 30 mins booking I had 3 experiences ( 1 of the Ts experience was terrible!! ) but the other 2 were perfect!  you don't have to worry about anything at all just go with the flow Smile