Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank Transfers - Third Party Payments
Dear AW User

We are writing to you because you have used the UK or EU bank withdrawal method for Credits Transfer Requests from AdultWork.com within the last 6 months.
From Wednesday the 3rd of June 2020, we will no longer be able to support payments to third parties from the Site.  This means that when you withdraw credits, it must be to your own bank account or if you are employed/self-employed, your company’s bank account.
If you are part of an AdultWork.com Group, your group manager will still be able to withdraw credits on your behalf but again, they will only be able to withdraw to a bank account in their own or their company's name.
The concept of paying someone other than the verified advertiser (you) or the agent of the advertiser (your group manager) is no longer permitted by banking regulations.

If you do not have a bank account in your own name you have two options:
  1. Explore the other methods available to transfer credits explained here.  Options include cash over the counter from a Post Office and a prepaid and reloadable MasterCard.

2. Get one.  Many banks now allow you to open accounts without needing to leave home.  Some of them have apps for your smartphone that help you manage your money, integration with Apple Pay or GPay and quirky looking debit cards that are posted out to you within a matter of days.  Checkout Monzo, Starling or this review of the top "challenger" banks.

As always, our goal is to provide a compliant and robust platform so that you do not have to worry about anything other than running your online business.  This email is to give you advance warning about changes we need to make in respect of emerging banking regulations that will prevent us from being able to pay your friends or other associates through your AdultWork.com Membership.  If you need to take action, do so now to ensure a smooth transition after the 3rd of June.

If you received our earlier email advising that we can only make bank payments to verified members this is a double-whammy of regulation for you and us alike.  This means that a) we can only make bank payments to verified members, and b) those payments must be made to bank accounts held in the name of the verified member.  You'll appreciate that due to anti-money laundering regulations and know your customer requirements this is all standard stuff for any business, not just AdultWork.com.

Thanks and regards
The AdultWork.com Team
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Adding this AW notification here in case anyone needs help with it.

adultworkbanner4
Just read both emails. Will cheque payment still be available for non verified member? It just says other payment options are primarily, loading funds to a prepaid debit card or cash at a UK Post Office.
Hi, cheques as a payout method is no longer available for verified or non verified no sorry.

adultworkbanner4
(07-05-2020, 22:16)admin Wrote: Hi, cheques as a payout method is no longer available for verified or non verified no sorry.
I didn't know that, when was that announced?  They advise us to have a back up payment method and that was mine. 

Does anyone use the Post Office for payment?  I've had a look at it and there's not much information about it online.  What I'm wanting to know is, is there any charge for requesting and withdrawing money, is there a minimum or maximum, what information is on the text you receive that show at the counter and does it say where it's from ie company and county/region etc?
Does anyone use the Post Office for payment? I've had a look and there's not much information online. What I'm wanting to know is, is there a charge for requesting and withdrawing money, is there a minimum or maximum amount and what information is on the text you receive, does it say where it's from ie company and county/region etc?
Hi, sorry for the delay, Adultwork.com isnt mentioned in the text, the text has a unique code in it that you show at the post office to collect the funds, min is 30 credits, maximum is £5000 per week. You have to verify your number on AW.

There is no additional charges except the normal 30% admin fee to withdraw via this method.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • 1hornylass, Jazz'N'Kev
(12-05-2020, 14:11)admin Wrote: Hi, sorry for the delay, Adultwork.com isnt mentioned in the text, the text has a unique code in it that you show at the post office to collect the funds, min is 30 credits, maximum is £5000 per week. You have to verify your number on AW.

There is no additional charges except the normal 30% admin fee to withdraw via this method.

Thank you for the information.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 1hornylass for this post:
  • admin
Hi

Unable to get beneficiary form showing to fill in 
with ID and utility bill on my solo profile but appears on my duo profile 

Very frustrating when you need to withdraw credits 

I have written to admin but no reply ?

Think if changing system at least make page appear to fill in info 

Amy suggestions as now a week out on withdrawing monies ? 

Anna
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Hi Anna, login to your solo profile and click this link https://www.adultwork.com/dlgAddBeneficiary.asp

Work ok now?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin UK BACS/Bank Payment Transfers? For credits? curlytots 18 43,941 22-11-2012, 02:08
Last Post: curlytots
  Recieving ESP transfers to bank account Sandie 5 11,649 11-10-2012, 12:29
Last Post: Sandie