Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Threatened with legal action and a 5 year AW ban+pay 25% of my total gross earnings
Quoted from what you posted;

fully understand the responsibilities outlined as such I, ____________________ fully understand and agree to the above terms. (Serenity model agency LTD representative) Date (Participant) Date
Declaration of self-employment – AWGROUP

It mentions a group called Serenity diamonds multiple times.
NOT London sapphires! You are trying to tarnish a group that has never sent a contract or model release form.
Hi admin can you please remove the comment above posting a company that is not involved in such dispute. Thank you
London Gems, London Sapphires, Serenity Diamonds.

They have lots of different group names. A group that changes their name so much is only trying to do one thing.

Previous credit transfer shows as "ESP Razmataz Ltd BARCGB22 GB58BARC20414160787965 " this is how I found them on companies house.

You cant possibly be trying to defend a scam group that harasses its members when they try to leave? A group that blocks the UK and deletes all text on the profile? A group that charges extortionist amounts and a group that makes it a living hell for their members? Do you really want a load of screenshots from whatsapp of the kind of things they have sent me when I tried to leave?
Hi JennieEclair, you dont work for London Sapphires/Gems but own them (as you are actually Faye going by the email address). The companies house link is a public link and anyone inside the group can see the company name and google it bringing them to companies house.

The previous transfer does have your groups name on it so 100% this profile was apart of London Sapphires/Gems at one point or another. Given the other activities LS gets up to the contract coming from LS is plausible (Does LS use recruiting agents? Are they handing out contracts?)

LS uses tricks and scams on its members and LS has a bad reputation for creating chaos and misery when a member wishes to leave, there is no two ways about it.

We could go on and ask things like, Do LS allow a member to leave freely with no foul play of their profile etc and you may say yes then we would have to get past LS members to come here or send us their conversations from LS etc but the blunt truth is, LS is a scam group.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4