Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

Is anyone having problems with JCI at the moment, 2.49am?  I have been trying to log back on cam but it's not letting me.  I am getting the following message, server status : -2147012889 - msxm66.dll - the server name or address could not be resolved.  This problem has just started happening in the last five minutes.  It's more annoying as I've paid for profile featuring today so wanted to be on cam as much as possible.
I had a lot of problems on Monday, when the server kept disconnecting, even in group/private. I gave up in the end as I was finding it harder to get on JCI and stay on. Wasn't so bad yesterday, but it did disconnect during a private session, and he didn't come back, so that is lost income. I thought it was just me, but obviously not.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Glad not just me then Sally. Back on it now since around 9.30am and all good up to now. Only had one person in though, the usual 'Hi, nice' then leaves before you can say anything other then hi. Don't think paying for featuring is going to make any difference although sky high with profile hits but nothing else.
Hi, getting mass reports of the error coming in now. AW will be aware of it and looking into it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
As I say, it would've been the day I've paid for featuring and annoyingly at the time I'm at my most busiest recently. Wonder if I can get a partial refund ....

Glad not just me though