Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When a caller msgs you and tells you they cant get through, what to do ?
Hi there

This has happened to me a few times now.  Its so annoying and the help desk do nothing at all.

I have had a caller msg me to say that they are repeatedly trying to call me and getting told that I am unavailable.  I am available at the time,  I am not getting and missed/rejected calls on my call sheet.

I contact the help desk and they say that its a problem with the callers account and that they have to contact them.

Anyone have this happen ?  what do they do ?

Help desk just say that its an issue for the caller but really its not, if I cannot receive calls then that's my issue !!!

Thanks Huh

Just had an update that there are no issues with direct chat today that they are aware of, the caller is still unable to get through and I have had no other calls.
(10-02-2020, 11:34)dirty_phone_girl Wrote: Hi there

This has happened to me a few times now.  Its so annoying and the help desk do nothing at all.

I have had a caller msg me to say that they are repeatedly trying to call me and getting told that I am unavailable.  I am available at the time,  I am not getting and missed/rejected calls on my call sheet.

I contact the help desk and they say that its a problem with the callers account and that they have to contact them.

Help desk just say that its an issue for the caller but really its not, if I cannot receive calls then that's my issue !!!

Thanks Huh

Just had an update that there are no issues with direct chat today that they are aware of,  the caller is still unable to get through and I have had no other calls.
(10-02-2020, 11:34)dirty_phone_girl Wrote: Hi there

Thanks Huh

Just had an update that there are no issues with direct chat today that they are aware of,  the caller is still unable to get through and I have had no other calls.

I have had this issue on and off for the past couple of months, I don't pay to promote myself as much as I used to, because as you say AW pass the buck and so sweet fa about it. There's no point paying to promote myself if they cannot connect calls.