Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Official adultwork.com forum?
Exclamation 
I'm a bit confused by this forum. It claims to not be the official adultwork.com forum, yet it uses the same colours and theme. Also seems to have links to adultwork.com? How can that be, surely the theme and site links would come under copyright? This is misleading as well, as many people would assume this was the official forum.
Hi, forum not official no, when AW goes down its been very handy connecting all the members or when a major incident occurs. Many examples over the years.

I created the theme here and we have no imagery from AW in the theme but the site does advertise AW members.

Members may freely promote themselves here at no cost.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi. What I meant was, the theme is very similar to AW. But yeah, good to have a forum, it's just a bit confusing as it looks very official.
Hi, yeh we wanted people to know that its the same "AW means Adultwork" when they post here and nothing something totally different Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork Forum sarahxxx 8 7,556 15-07-2013, 21:43
Last Post: jayzee77
  Anyone Else Notice That This Isn't An Official AW Forum? EliteAnnalise 3 8,270 26-01-2012, 23:08
Last Post: EliteAnnalise