Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Phone number query
I have only just got a separate phone for work and added it to my profile today. If I don’t want to allow text chat do I still have to verify it? The reason being they sent me a text to reply to but it won’t work with my giff gaff goodie bag so I need toP up with £10 credit for just one text. I don’t want my profile to get removed because of it. 

Also I’ve only had it for today and 3 people have phoned who weren’t members on the site. Is it possible to set it so only members can? I don’t want any old random calling and I insist my bookings requests all go through the site so they would need to create a profile if not. 

Thanks in advance Smile
Hi, if you wish to PM your number to me I can call you and verify the number without you having to reply, also include a day/time that suits best for a 2 min call. Or if you have whatsapp I can do it via that.

It cant be set to only registered members, if they need to create a profile and do it via the site maybe say on your profile you will include your number for them to call in the messages/bookings details.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verifying phone number Frosty 0 2,950 17-06-2016, 08:39
Last Post: Frosty
  Can I do phone chat in Spain on same number? Sophie is naughty 3 6,691 08-03-2016, 23:14
Last Post: Del
  Phone number Verification stripperlut 7 14,031 21-12-2012, 20:58
Last Post: Mistress_Babalon