Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin Urgent dailypay
Hi, I spoke to someone on phone yesterday and was told that I would be processed then regarding dailpay on c4s but am still waiting and was also informed that the reason I have been waiting over 2 weeks was due to my form apparently going missing. I have to say at this point I am pretty upset, I needed that money yesterday  and was under the impression that it was just a case of confirmation and then I could request payout so I do not understand why it still seems there is a problem despite me providing login details (profile name, username, email, password, store i.d) and filling out the form yet again yesterday. I am still Mistress Silk on C4S.
Hi, just seeing this now sorry. Replied to whatsapp earlier and sent first pay for you. Im not sure what the hold up was sorry.

Thanks for letting me know.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AW's Dailypay - Admin AlanaBliss 7 9,105 17-11-2019, 22:59
Last Post: admin
  URGENT. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ADMIN? MY ACCOUNTS GONE? misslilliejonesuk 1 4,304 25-10-2016, 18:21
Last Post: misslilliejonesuk