Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct chat - cannot hear the clients clearly
Hi, I have searched this forum and can't see if anyone else has had this problem..I have been doing phone chat for a few weeks, and every call, some worse than others, I can hardly hear the client! The line is constantly breaking up, and is so muffled, I am having to hang up on calls, or they are hanging up on me because of such a bad line! It is so frustrating!

I know some men talk quietly or mumble anyway so they cannot be heard, which makes it worse as I am constantly asking them to repeat themselves due to a bad line?

There is not a problem with my phone, I phone clients in private cam if they give me their number, and no problems. It is when I get a call on direct chat?

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks xx
(26-10-2019, 23:14)scarlett-rose92- Wrote: Hi, I have searched this forum and can't see if anyone else has had this problem..I have been doing phone chat for a few weeks, and every call, some worse than others, I can hardly hear the client! The line is constantly breaking up, and is so muffled, I am having to hang up on calls, or they are hanging up on me because of such a bad line! It is so frustrating!

I know some men talk quietly or mumble anyway so they cannot be heard, which makes it worse as I am constantly asking them to repeat themselves due to a bad line?

There is not a problem with my phone, I phone clients in private cam if they give me their number, and no problems. It is when I get a call on direct chat?

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks xx

Quote:Yes,

This is happening to me that I cannot understand anything they say to the point they hang up too.
Its actually putting me off doing the phone calls

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct chat status text Strawberryblonde 1 3,032 08-08-2020, 09:49
Last Post: admin
  Direct Chat not working xAnnax 1 3,509 23-10-2019, 14:50
Last Post: dirty_phone_girl
  Direct chat and pre booked chat advice please ? dirty_phone_girl 1 3,344 12-08-2019, 16:18
Last Post: Verity
  Direct Chat Call Failing xAnnax 9 11,605 23-02-2018, 13:13
Last Post: JoiBleu
  HELP!!! Direct phone chat cumslut79 1 3,978 01-09-2017, 04:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk