Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Data breach?
Last night, two separate women in my group had the same customer go into their rooms and after asking them to get the boobs out, proceeded to give their real names. Of course both girls denied it and booted him. reported to Adultwork this morning who have basically said the girls must have given details out and allowed themselves to be found. I would believe this if it was only one. But this was tow separate girls. Did anyone else experience this recently?
Are the women using their real email addresses? It could be that the customer has somehow found their email address and from that got their real names. I only say this because somehow some AW members have been emailing my personal email address (it's using my alias thank god), even though it's not visible anywhere on my profile and never has been. I don't know if they've found some kind of hack?
Hi, does the group have a group whatsapp?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello.

No we have checked that with then and we do have a WhatsApp yes
Hi, in a whatapp group its fairly easy to match peoples account to an AW account and sometimes they either post their own name or its just there in the username/display info for all members of the group to see. You may verify who joins but what if a BF checks the chat or a disgruntled member puts it online, happened before to london gems on the ukpunting forum, all whatsapp numbers got posted for everyone to see and call. To see the images for each number you just had to add them as a contact.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4