Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone answer this question regarding skype?
I am getting alot of customers asking if it's still ok to book a skype phone session so is that now disallowed too? Been reading that we cannot mention skype anywhere in our profile but if like me you offer booked skype phone sessions why can't we? Am I missing something here?? Admin? Confused
(03-10-2019, 14:36)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I am getting alot of customers asking if it's still ok to book a skype phone session so is that now disallowed too? Been reading that we cannot mention skype anywhere in our profile but if like me you offer booked skype phone sessions why can't we? Am I missing something here?? Admin? Confused

Gee thanks for the response. Dodgy
Hey, I think Skype phone bookings are disabled now too. They don’t show up on my profile as an option any more. AW is done with Skype Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to issy for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Hi, no Skype left on AW for any reason any more. They ban for it currently.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
I just don't understand why though? Alot of the guys prefer skype audio sessions over phone so why is that a problem?  Huh
(10-10-2019, 04:35)Mistress_Silk Wrote: I just don't understand why though? Alot of the guys prefer skype audio sessions over phone so why is that a problem?  Huh

I was advised that as long at the client is engaged on site (on the phone or IM) then its ok to discuss skyping ALONGSIDE this,  if we are trying to entice      them offsite and onto skype only then AW has an issue.  

Maybe get them to book phone chat and then skype them,  might work.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dirty_phone_girl for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Maybe skype are kicking off about adult orientated sites using them for sessions because I am sure I heard that skype do not approve of this and ofcourse they have sky private for that.  Confused
(11-10-2019, 06:33)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Maybe skype are kicking off about adult orientated sites using them for sessions because I am sure I heard that skype do not approve of this and ofcourse they have sky private for that.  Confused
I hope they don't find me then, about 70% of my sessions are through skype.    Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ChristieCougar for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Its been in their rules for a long time but they only randomly enforce it. Skyprivate dont seem to get any trouble with their business model from Skype.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  no payment, no answer on skype QueenSylvySinclairUK 1 3,608 13-12-2018, 19:54
Last Post: admin
  skype question courtesanannabel 11 22,875 04-12-2012, 11:12
Last Post: Classy_Katy