Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Niteflirt, what is it like ?
Hey Ladies

Just come across Niteflirt.  I only do phones and IM on AW so it looks like it might be good for me ?

Wondering if anyone else who is on there can advise me about what its like please ?

Is it quite busy ? is it the same clients as AW ? 

I started to make a profile and then they wanted my bank card details so I stopped ?  I am always nervous about giving out that kind of info.

Any advice welcomed, thank you x
US phone site, probably totally different clients to AW.

NF is a legit site so no worries about entering bank card info.

NF is the most popular phone site at the moment, one of the original phone chat sites still going.

If you are in the AW whatsapp group I believe alot of members in there are on NF also.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Wink 
(31-08-2019, 03:18)admin Wrote: US phone site, probably totally different clients to AW.

NF is the most popular phone site at the moment, one of the original phone chat sites still going.

If you are in the AW whatsapp group I believe alot of members in there are on NF also.

Ah ok....thats all great info thank you
(31-08-2019, 03:18)admin Wrote: US phone site, probably totally different clients to AW.

Hey there,  Just about to set myself up on NIte Flirt and wondering if I should use the same name and pics as I use on AW ?

Is that what most girls do ?

Many thanks x
Hi, AW dont allow you to use your 3 main images fromyour AW profile any where else on the net, they ban for it.

Same name is a good idea yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(09-09-2019, 17:43)admin Wrote: Hi, AW dont allow you to use your 3 main images fromyour AW profile any where else on the net, they ban for it.

Same name is a good idea yes.

Thanks

Oh gosh, that's good to know !!!

glad I asked now.  Thank you.