Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Daily Pay Question
Admin, I have just signed up for dailypay on Niteflirt too. Transfer was actioned on AW on 19/07 for £198.08 and on NF on 20/07 for $200.55 and I filled the request forms out at same time. I had to request payment again 24 hours later for NF. Not sure if there has been some confusion with the two because when i signed up on NF I was told to fill form out when I wanted paid but have been paid express pay on 21st and 22/07.. I am 99.9% sure the $200.55 has not gone in bank. I am the same name on there and have whatsapped last 4 digits of bank card and real name. Thanks.
Hi, NF will send express pays regardless of anything, safe to ignore, they have no meaning.

I believe I seen staff checking this earlier with the bank. I'll chase them up on it thanks.

NF payouts are based on Start and End times. When being paid you can request these, basically each time you are paid staff note the date and time, then when you request payout again its from the previous date and time to the current date and time.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on Daily pay Ms Dee 5 7,192 25-11-2017, 15:06
Last Post: admin
  Daily pay question. Mistress_Babalon 3 7,325 26-10-2012, 10:56
Last Post: Mistress_Babalon