Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone Chat Member of the Day...is it worth bidding ? how much are winning bids ?
Hi there

Thanks for reading.  Im wondering about bidding on phone chat member of the day and unsure about it so asking for advice please ?

Is it worth doing ?  I know that different days/time there is busier periods but has anyone found that it significantly  increases their number of calls ?

Also, the bidding starts at 15 credits.  I am wondering what sort of bid wins ? I know this figure will vary.

One last thing, this might be a stupid question, but if I dont win the bidding,  do AW keep the credits ?

Thanks ladies X
Hi, use to be around 50 to win Phonechat member of the day if you got lucky, may be more now. It was one of the easier ones to win.

As webcam is gone its probably more popular now.

If you bid then get outbid, AW return the credits to you.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-07-2019, 15:38)admin Wrote: Hi, use to be around 50 to win Phonechat member of the day if you got lucky, may be more now. It was one of the easier ones to win.

As webcam is gone its probably more popular now.

If you bid then get outbid, AW return the credits to you.

Thank you.

Wow....50 seems a lot.  Is it worth it then ?

Webcammer of the day is still on the homepage I think.
Hi, webcammer still there yeh, it just directs to online now for JCI.

Webcammer can be hundreds, 50 is cheap if you make the most of it, thousands of people will see the profile (you can track this) so make sure to have an eye catching display pic.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I’ve never tried it but friends on here have and it didn’t work for them. A lot of ladies find positioning works for them. But don’t spend lots on that either x I don’t do any of these, I just sit in free on cam and end up where I end up in phones and IM. Also keep refreshing your profile as that will put you higher. You don’t have to put anything new on it just go into your profile details, open and save x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • dirty_phone_girl
Free on IM is really good for advertising as you get front page very often with no cost to yourself, other than dealing with freechatters. I find it's good for men finding my profile and hotlisting me for other services.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • admin, dirty_phone_girl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP!!! Direct phone chat cumslut79 1 3,977 01-09-2017, 04:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Phone chat providers Queen_Bella 4 6,663 09-08-2017, 21:39
Last Post: Sally_xox
  No credits for phone chat xPrettyPollyx 10 12,733 23-03-2017, 01:32
Last Post: xPrettyPollyx
  Problem featuring in phone chat..... Mistress_Silk 1 3,868 04-11-2016, 23:54
Last Post: Mistress_Silk