Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transfer of credits to bank account
I'm sure its somewhere here but I cant seem to find it, but what is the cut off time for transfer to a uk bank account on a Tuesday?
thanks xx
(22-01-2018, 12:49)LisaAW Wrote: I'm sure its somewhere here but I cant seem to find it, but what is the cut off time for transfer to a uk bank account on a Tuesday? I am just trying to get to grips with being independent again and want to have my credits in my account by the next feb 9th date.. 
thanks xx

Happy for you!! Being independent is the way forward anyway. 

Make your transfers every Tuesday before midnight. Midnight Tuesday is always the cut off. You will then recieve your money 2 weeks later. So whatever you transfer tomorrow, 23rd, will hit your bank on Tuesday 6th Feb (typically funds arrive a day ahead of scedule to you will receive them on the Monday) xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • L2018
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Can anyone tell me if direct transfer of your credits straight to your bank is discreet or not...? Or cheque...?

Also, if anyone has experienced alternative cash at Post office...?

Any info appreciated, thanks
Hi, I used to have mine transfered into the savings account attached to my main account, can't remember what it says though, it's been a while, don't think it was indiscrete though. I now get it by post office and I find that simple, I just hand over my phone showing the text message and they enter details and give me cash, there's no reference to AW on the text - if that helps x
Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

(11-12-2019, 23:20)xMystiquex Wrote: Hi, I used to have mine transfered into the savings account attached to my main account, can't remember what it says though, it's been a while, don't think it was indiscrete though.  I now get it by post office and I find that simple, I just hand over my phone showing the text message and they enter details and give me cash, there's no reference to AW on the text - if that helps x
Thanks Mystique Wink thats brilliant!
PO option sounds more preferable for me to! 
Just hope PO near me is somewhat savy with that type of transfer/ transaction  via mobile...fingers
 crossed.
Thanks again for your help Mystique & merry Christmas Smile
Just in case any one else wants to know, bank transfers from AW are discreet.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation ** DAILY PAY ADMIN - AW CREDITS TRANSFERRED BUT NOTHING IN BANK! ** Mistress_Silk 1 1,674 17-04-2022, 09:09
Last Post: admin
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account Aneeshamasti 12 20,067 14-09-2019, 22:43
Last Post: Tamituxx192
  SMS Credits transfer delay KinkyKitten 0 3,038 21-11-2018, 11:40
Last Post: KinkyKitten
  One of payment to separate bank account Jessica121 0 2,867 02-05-2018, 12:57
Last Post: Jessica121
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account pleasebangmywifey 6 10,287 24-05-2017, 22:51
Last Post: admin