Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin it's happened again. Urgent!
So a few weeks ago I had completed a phone booking and credits vanished from escrow when they should have cleared. Luckily I got the credits in the end but this has happened again. I did 2 phone bookings with member spinky123 on 22/11, one at 04.40 and 06.20 for a total of 54 credits. They were due to clear today and they have vanished. I am very upset at this. Where have they gone? Please advise. I do not have screenshots of them in escrow and quite frankly I shouldnt have to do this each time anyway. I have been here 10 years and have never had this happen until recently. Huh

Attached Files Image(s)

(23-11-2019, 09:10)Mistress_Silk Wrote: So a few weeks ago I had completed a phone booking and credits vanished from escrow when they should have cleared. Luckily I got the credits in the end but this has happened again. I did 2 phone bookings with member spinky123 on 22/11, one at 04.40 and 06.20 for a total of 54 credits. They were due to clear today and they have vanished. I am very upset at this. Where have they gone? Please advise. I do not have screenshots of them in escrow and quite frankly I shouldnt have to do this each time anyway. I have been here 10 years and have never had this happen until recently. Huh

Same's happened to me - daily pay have taken since yesterday morning and still not been paid: AW confirm that daily pay are looking in the wrong group - but I've not been paid and skint for the weekend!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BigDonna for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Mistress_Silk: I have implemented a new system today that stops this on your account thanks, was your query from above sorted ok?

BigDonna: AW confirm wrongly, if we were logged into the wrong group we could not of been accessing your account, but as the messages clearly state we were, eg we couldnt of seen your statement page of given you the booking confirmation if we werent actually viewing your account and you cannot view your account if we are logged into another group. AW didnt realise that as we have multiple systems and groups we were in fact logged into the correct group we had just messaged them from another system that happened to be logged into another group.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
Yes thanks this was dealt with swiftly. Havent posted much on here lately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation ** ADMIN URGENT ** Mistress_Silk 2 1,205 21-04-2023, 21:40
Last Post: admin
  Admin Urgent dailypay! Mistress_Silk 1 3,462 25-07-2019, 19:41
  Admin URGENT! Mistress_Silk 3 5,468 01-07-2018, 09:19
  Urgent xx Cant log in AW pls help admin -)) blue-satin 2 4,690 23-05-2018, 21:29
Last Post: SamanthaDP
  URGENT for ADMIN LexiCurves 0 4,551 19-03-2012, 21:33
Last Post: LexiCurves