Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is anyone using an SMS app or website so messages can be accessed remotely
Rainbow 
I'm trying to utilise my time more and thinking of getting admin support to reply to messages on my behalf but need an app or website that will mean my text messages from my mobile can be remotely accessed from a computer.

Does anyone use anything or knows anything?

Thanks
xx
Hi, if using Whatsapp, desktop whatsapp would work.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I need something for text messages as I'm looking to hire an admin who will be in a different location to me
Hi, I would search along the lines of "spying on husbands phone" software. They allow remote access to text messages but I believe they all cost money to use and the trustworthiness of the sellers is patchy at best.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(15-06-2019, 11:32)admin Wrote: Hi, I would search along the lines of "spying on husbands phone" software. They allow remote access to text messages but I believe they all cost money to use and the trustworthiness of the sellers is patchy at best.
Thank you. I'll look into it. Confidentially is key so I need to know my client's details and messages are secure.
xx