Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay Payments
I just received an email about payments being delayed 30th Oct.

Sorry for being dumb but I'm a little confused... Will I receive a Daily Pay payment today or is there no more payouts until 31st earliest?

Lucy x
I believe that's what is meant yes, I'm not planning on getting anything until tomorrow or Tuesday for POR so assume DP will be the same x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • moongoddess
(30-10-2016, 11:49)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I believe that's what is meant yes, I'm not planning on getting anything until tomorrow or Tuesday for POR so assume DP will be the same x

We'll need to wait for the Adultwork payment to hit the Dailypay account before admin can process payments.
Hopefully that will be some time tomorrow. If not, then it will be Tuesday.

It's kind of inevitable that there may be cash flow problems for a little while until payments start streaming into the Dailypay office. The length of time it took for Adultwork to get up and running with a new processor combined with the vast amount of new people joining Dailypay created the Perfect Storm.

However, IMO it's far better that we all experience small delays for a short period than the situation where the new Dailypay members would have been struggling financially had they not joined the service.

It will all be back to normal very soon. x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Angel, country-gal, Gone
I'm keeping fingers crossed the the UK payments go in without a hitch tomorrow or Tuesday , normally before the new processor I would get funds hitting my bank Monday , but aw have said to allow for a few days ....x
delayed payments can mean that you forgot to convert the funds to the bank, that's what happened with me, I was wondering till I realised I forgot to transfer
I think daily payment is better option