Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
updated negative psycho 30 abuse nasty client beware warning 2018 liar 12

Updated 30/12/2018 Psycho Client Warning
Hi ladies,

Warning to watch out for this little boy scorned: Englishlad2017
He came into my room on the 6th December and we had a Direct IM session that lasted 11 minutes. After that one session, he returned to my room every day with no intention of coming into a PVT - but purely looking to get himself off in free mode. After 4 days of that, I blocked him. Upon realising that he couldn’t get into my room any more he left negative feedback on my profile on the 24th December for the session we’d had on the 6th - and to make himself sound better, he said he’d spent £20 talking to me. My rate for Direct IM chat is and always been £1 credit pm so he actually spent £11. - Not just a time-wasting freeloader, but a nasty little liar too!

Another one today 27/12/2018: pakiwanker7
Since the 24th December, I've had a notice on my profile that states I am not currently offering a service to members without feedback. So when he called I asked him if he had feedback and he said no, so I apologised and told him I'm not currently offering a service to members without feedback, to which I received a barrage of abuse down the phone. "fuck off then" "you dirty racist bitch". He then sent a very nasty email, under the heading "Hiya", which I have reported to adult work and I've blocked him.

30/12/2018
Just to give you an update on this situation.

It turns out that Englishlad2017 and Pakiwanker7 are one and the same people. He was so enraged by the fact that I had blocked his EngilshLad2017 account, he made the new Pakiwanker7 account on the 27th December on a different computer - purely with the intention to try to leave more negative feedback on my profile. The call that he made from his Pakiwanker7 account on the 27/12, during which he hurled abuse at me, was a sad attempt at trying to draw me into an argument - trying to keep me on the phone just long enough for him to be able to leave the extra negative feedback he was longing to leave. Thankfully, I hung up quickly and spoiled his little plan. - Not just a silly little boy after all, but obviously - A PSYCHO! - - - BE ON YOUR GUARD LADIES!.

x
The following 3 users say Thank You to MsSexTherapist for this post:
  • Gizzi, JoiBleu, TheJuicyMilf
Looks like he's either been kicked off that second name or he's deleted it. But I've pre-blocked his EnglishLad account. Nasty little pissflap isn't getting My attention! Thanks for the heads up! x
The following 2 users say Thank You to mistresscristal for this post:
  • JoiBleu, MsSexTherapist
He's been on to me recently twice under a couple of names. Now, I've spoken to loads of great gents but his conversations always were really weird almost as if I was being interviewed which made me put my guard up. He booked a skype voice call then asks for discounted indy rates .. ummm no!
The following 1 user says Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • MsSexTherapist
(30-12-2018, 14:30)JoiBleu Wrote: He's been on to me recently twice under a couple of names. Now, I've spoken to loads of great gents but his conversations always were really weird almost as if I was being interviewed which made me put my guard up. He booked a skype voice call then asks for discounted indy rates .. ummm no!

That's strange, can you remember if one of his usernames was vabb4? I had exactly the same experience as you with that username, he was really hard work and not very polite so I blocked him. Thanks for your support though ladies. Let's just hope he's run out of computers. lol

xx
is he also known has hungwasim by any chance?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork Survey Scam alert 15th Dec 2018 admin 0 1,439 15-12-2018, 20:51
Last Post: admin
Information Adultworks Updated Terms Of Service for members wishing to leave a group admin 2 2,389 26-08-2018, 12:02
  Privacy 2018 thatguyuk 6 1,645 24-02-2018, 15:51
Last Post: MKModelsLtd
  it costs me 30 credits every time I want to cash them NikkiMontero 1 1,616 11-08-2017, 17:53
  Phishing text, warning! Ana_X 2 3,100 01-09-2015, 15:41
Last Post: Ana_X
Bug Profile Removed but use IOS app so never received the warning messages screamingskull 8 11,494 22-03-2013, 19:54
Last Post: mistresscristal
  UK Bank Holiday / No Transfer yet (as of 06/06/12 / 12.00pm) BUSTY-TEEN-SWINDON 9 11,163 08-06-2012, 15:19
  help - got a psycho stalker! jaynestar 1 3,308 17-03-2012, 16:37
Last Post: Trinity-Belle