Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website issues
Admin, are you aware your forum sometime's refuses to load? When I try load a thread for instance one second it'll load and the next it'll take me too a blank screen. The avatar in the corner sometimes goes blank too. Could be a cache or issue with your code somewhere. Thought i'd bring it to your attention, anyone else having this issue at times? xx
Hey,

I know the problem, I think. Your website isnt set up to handle the requests needed.

Keeps crashing out displaying connection error. This means the current bandwidth / Gigabyte data transfer and storage is too low handling the bandwidth / stage you need to run a forum.
"
This site can’t be reached
adultworkforum.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for adultworkforum forumdisplay
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

With the website getting more busy, this uses a lot in MB per day. Check your c panel for your current bandwidth and storage allowances. If it's red it means your bandwidth is maxed out. May need to invest in a high bandwidth and storage package. For a forum this size best bet is 1TB storage and bandwidth xx
another error:

This page isn’t working
adultworkforum.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

took a total of 20 mins to load the forums so my guess is 100% bandwidth
Hi, will look into it thanks. You'll notice anytime the main AW site has issues so does the forums as they are both connected. JCI was off and on all last night and AW wasnt displaying any images until this morning. If you are in the AW whatsapp group and check the messages throughout the night you can see people reporting problems up until around 8am.

If AW is down, theres a very good chance its down here also unfortunately.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-12-2018, 09:50)admin Wrote: Hi, will look into it thanks. You'll notice anytime the main AW site has issues so does the forums as they are both connected. JCI was off and on all last night and AW wasnt displaying any images until this morning. If you are in the AW whatsapp group and check the messages throughout the night you can see people reporting problems up until around 8am.

Are there issues with JCI this morning?
It won't connect to server and just wondering if it's my end or not.
Thanks x
(17-12-2018, 10:09)lucyloo Wrote: Are there issues with JCI this morning?
It won't connect to server and just wondering if it's my end or not.
Thanks x

I am also unable to connect to server on directcam

yes i can not connect also
Hi, issues on site this morning and JCI yes sorry. They are being looked into and should be working shortly.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-12-2018, 09:50)admin Wrote: Hi, will look into it thanks. You'll notice anytime the main AW site has issues so does the forums as they are both connected. JCI was off and on all last night and AW wasnt displaying any images until this morning. If you are in the AW whatsapp group and check the messages throughout the night you can see people reporting problems up until around 8am.

Ah that could've been the problem then! It seems to be working again fine now :: xx