Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best laptop
So my laptop is messed up as its dropping my d
Fps so my cam is unsupported I am looking on advice what laptops everyone has and what's the best to buy for the camming please x
Hi, if camming is your main job and career at the moment, these are the minimum specs I would recommend:

i7 (5th gen or above)
8gb ram
A dedicated graphics card or any real type (2gb memory if possible)
HDD doesnt really matter, SDD is slightly better but dont go out of your way for it, usually very small in sizes unfortunately.

then, an HD camera.

After all that some light boxes, it will dramatically help you.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you for advice my laptop I have atm is rubbish I wasn't advised before about what type I needed am suprised it's even let me cam for so long. There is so many different laptops it's tricky finding the right one just wondering what all the other girls use x
Hi, if you are in the AW whatsapp group they talk about laptops all the time in there.

adultworkbanner4
I am not how do I get into the what's app group please
After a lot of trawling sites, I got a fabulous laptop at a great price from CompAdvance. Very helpful and quick to reply to any questions. Highly recommend them.
Hi, message DP whatsapp and ask to be added to the AW whatsapp group.

DP whatsapp is 07547848213

Thanks

adultworkbanner4