Adultwork Forum

Get age verified on Adultwork

Cam Per Minute Price
Hey  Heart  

Can I have some advice on PPM on DirectCam? 

There's such a variation.. some girls charging from 1 credit a minute to 5 credits a minute for privates. 

I've had my privates at 1.99 since I started, and have just upped it to 2.99 and am yet to try it out. 

I know busy-ness depends on so much more than just pricing, so I'll only be using this as a rough guide. 

Do you find you earn more with higher prices or with lower prices? 
What do you think is a low price?
And for those that don't mind sharing, how much do you charge per minute? 

Thank you!x
Pricing has little influence on how busy you are. That depends more on how many eyeballs you can actually get your profile in front of, followed by your main profile picture, followed by how much you stand out from the crowd. Guys tend to choose someone they like the look of, who is as easily accessible as possible, i.e. right in front of their eyes and who makes their choice simple. When girls are all charging 1.99/2.99 the guy gets analysis paralysis, he literally can't choose because he is overwhelmed. If he can be bothered to stick around he'll simply go for the model he can see first who takes his eye. If you're charging 1.99/2.99 and you're somewhere down the bottom of the online now page you're extremely unlikely to get many shows.

I started out at 1.70/2.30 back when there were only 300 ish girls online and went to 2.00/3.00 a few months later. After many many new models joined the site and hourly positioning went through the roof i went right up to 2.99/3.99 and often go up to 3.50/4.50 or 3.00/5.00 depending on how busy I am on other sites. I get the most shows at 2.99/3.99. I am busy for around 25 - 40 minutes of every hour and this does not change regardless of my rates, I tend to get less shows but longer ones at higher rates so the money equals out.

If you want to be super 'busy' try 0.99/1.99 but expect the lowest possible denomination customers - those who want extreme taboo and will push for as much as they can get from you.

If you want to be 'comfortable' try 1.75/2.75 (slightly different to 1.99/2.99 to stand out from the crowd) and expect some fetish guys, roleplays, quite a few vanilla shows etc, the average customer basically.

If you want to make good money for far less effort (In my experience) try 2.50/3.50. These guys are into getting to know you, domination, fetishes, findom, girlfriend experience etc.

I personally think anything below 2.99 for private is low. Group depends on what you do. I keep mine high because i don't really like group.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to UKMiss for this post:
  • MadameSays, MissAlyssa_, TheJuicyMilf
(17-11-2018, 04:38)UKMiss Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Pricing has little influence on how busy you are. That depends more on how many eyeballs you can actually get your profile in front of, followed by your main profile picture, followed by how much you stand out from the crowd. Guys tend to choose someone they like the look of, who is as easily accessible as possible, i.e. right in front of their eyes and who makes their choice simple. When girls are all charging 1.99/2.99 the guy gets analysis paralysis, he literally can't choose because he is overwhelmed. If he can be bothered to stick around he'll simply go for the model he can see first who takes his eye. If you're charging 1.99/2.99 and you're somewhere down the bottom of the online now page you're extremely unlikely to get many shows.

I started out at 1.70/2.30 back when there were only 300 ish girls online and went to 2.00/3.00 a few months later. After many many new models joined the site and hourly positioning went through the roof i went right up to 2.99/3.99 and often go up to 3.50/4.50 or 3.00/5.00 depending on how busy I am on other sites. I get the most shows at 2.99/3.99. I am busy for around 25 - 40 minutes of every hour and this does not change regardless of my rates, I tend to get less shows but longer ones at higher rates so the money equals out.

If you want to be super 'busy' try 0.99/1.99 but expect the lowest possible denomination customers - those who want extreme taboo and will push for as much as they can get from you.

If you want to be 'comfortable' try 1.75/2.75 (slightly different to 1.99/2.99 to stand out from the crowd) and expect some fetish guys, roleplays, quite a few vanilla shows etc, the average customer basically.

If you want to make good money for far less effort (In my experience) try 2.50/3.50. These guys are into getting to know you, domination, fetishes, findom, girlfriend experience etc.

I personally think anything below 2.99 for private is low. Group depends on what you do. I keep mine high because i don't really like group.

Thank you so much for your reply! 

So much information and you clearly know what you're talking about, so thank you for sharing. 

I boost myself every hour I'm online and am always positioned just after the groups. I feature myself sometimes too and am looking at trying DirectCammer of The Day soon.  

I'm going to have a complete profile revamp. New photos, new info, new private pics, everything! Make it as attractive as possible for my increased price. 

Thanks again for your reply.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissAlyssa_ for this post:
  • UKMiss
I have known girls with terrible sounding and looking profiles who always seemed pretty busy at high rates lol (a couple i know even did it deliberately to mimic the 'thick essex girl' sterotype. So guys just like what they like, professional looking or not. I'd say the most important thing is getting your profile seen by more people by getting the link out on social media and building relationships with your followers. This is free. I've been directcammer of the day once and i didn't really find it worth the money. But it could be different for you.

Good luck x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to UKMiss for this post:
  • MadameSays, Tara3000
UK Miss your so right.

Most of the lovely's I speak to now I've been chatting to I've had since week one.
I do occasionally put on a special offer to attract newbies.Some guests get married, girlfriend's or become totally knackered becoming parents.. Feedback and giving a great service is the key.x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara3000 for this post:
  • UKMiss