Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Banner help
I am trying to link a banner from another site to mine it says I have to be in source code view to do it what does this mean and how on earth do I do it answers in basic english please
You'll have to ask Kate about it or someone who uses your development tool.
With mine, you can type in ordinary text, but if you want to go into the source code, you need to hit the HTML icon. That is where you paste in links from other sites. Does you're have anything similar?
Ax
Sussed it Ann no idea how though or what i did in the words of Toyah 'its a mystery'
Ems, that is no good. You need to know how you did it, so you can do it next time. Pay attention next time!
I would have done if I thought what I was doing was right but all of a sudden it was there so expect to see this post again in the near future
You had me scratching my head.
Did you read Joguys response Kate on wysg i said put it in basic english thought i was reading Swahili did get a pm there that made a slight amount of sense and just messed about with it and it suddenly happened if any of you want to know how to do it for gods sake dont ask me cos I am still totally clueless
(08-08-2011, 22:36)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Did you read Joguys response Kate on wysg i said put it in basic english thought i was reading Swahili did get a pm there that made a slight amount of sense and just messed about with it and it suddenly happened if any of you want to know how to do it for gods sake dont ask me cos I am still totally clueless

I got lost before you started Emily, I am a real computer idiot but I do have a little helper
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Glad I am not alone Freddo laptop was about to end up as part of someones compost heap in the allotments over the road from my house me and patience are not a good match I have none
(08-08-2011, 22:53)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Glad I am not alone Freddo laptop was about to end up as part of someones compost heap in the allotments over the road from my house me and patience are not a good match I have none

I have to be patient as everything I do on a PC has to be step by step

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]