Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to make money from my movies
Hi all, I am new here and hope I have come to the right place to get good advice.

I have about 500 amateur movies that are not out there already and I want to earn as much as I can from them. They are all xxx and mainly British Amateurs homemovies of varying length, subject and quality.

Does AW prove to be a good place to sell this sort of adult material or will it be lots of work with little return?

Hope you can help me 

Julie xxx
I would say don't bother, I have tried and tried to upload videos and they remove them all the time, provide absolutely zero customer assistance. I and many, many others have had enough and have given up. If you have a better experience then please do let me know. I posted a thread on here last week in desperation for some assistance but don't get any joy on here either.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pearl friday for this post:
  • tornel
Hi, if you arent in it you cant win it etc

Upload them.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu
(12-11-2018, 17:44)tornel Wrote: Upload your videos to adult tube sites - http://www.tubesitessubmitter.com/blog/u...submitter/

Or you could quit spamming our forum....just a thought.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • 1hornylass, JoiBleu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make money from my movies Truro-MILF 0 2,393 12-09-2018, 16:52
Last Post: Truro-MILF
  help, how to make more money Maria 12 25,215 06-05-2014, 16:33
Last Post: Diva Gina
Lightbulb Other ways to make money jammy 74 133,266 06-03-2013, 19:55
Last Post: Lolly