Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONDOM GEMS GROUP / London Sapphires
Hi

I've just left this group I was only on 2 weeks it wasn't for me and my friend left as well. They changed my age to 74. Hide my feedback. Added my mobile number so I would be charged added my email and blocked me from the UK so nobody could see me.

I've reported them to adultwork as childish behaviour like that must get their group removed and I think 50% commission is ridiculous
Hi, its been advised that if you have been affected by this group to send a detailed report to webmaster@adultwork.com who will investigate.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(05-10-2018, 11:20)admin Wrote: Hi, its been advised that if you have been affected by this group to send a detailed report to webmaster@adultwork.com who will investigate.

Hi

I've tried emailing the webmaster but my email just fails
Hi, if email is boucing back double check the spelling, the email address should work ok.

adultworkbanner4
Or submit via help centre (not livehelp)

adultworkbanner4
(07-10-2018, 11:42)admin Wrote: Or submit via help centre (not livehelp)

Hi

I submitted on the help I've contacted on the help numerous times since I joined in 2004 but never had a reply is there actually anybody checking ?
Hi, theres a chance you may not be hitting the confirm but, after submitting a ticket AW will send you a confirmation to your email account, do you ever get these?

adultworkbanner4
(09-10-2018, 10:55)admin Wrote: Hi, theres a chance you may not be hitting the confirm but, after submitting a ticket AW will send you a confirmation to your email account, do you ever get these?

Yes it says send successfully but I never get a reply unfortunately

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation cant leave ••LONDON GEMS•• Teenie_A 6 11,493 01-05-2017, 08:45
Last Post: htf