Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disillusioned - Time For A Change
So I have been running my profile https://www.adultwork.com/FatManFuck since 2013, actually before that as this profile is the second stab at it... I have also helped create a bunch of other profiles on the site in partnership with some girls we worked with... and currently have 14 profiles in our http://groups.adultwork.com/LittleTeenCumSluts

The girls are not overly active, and don't really interact with their profiles much, apart from shooting content...

We used to make some seriously nice money off the content, but last August the revenues overnight dropped by about 80% !!! Insane... no one's been able to give us an answer why, and the excuses that have been thrown at us by AW are comical...

So is it time for a change ? I was considering speaking to some of the larger groups on AW to see if anyone thought they could be a better job at monitorising the content on the profiles, even though I fail to see how, considering the time and effort we put it (even if that's dwindling as it's just so depressing putting in so much work, even more than we did when we were earning well, and seeing none to very little sales)

One thing however is I have heard plenty of bad stories about people trying to leave groups, but I did hear new rules had been brought in... so maybe it's possible... Anyone got any input ?
Hi, if anyone has the expertise to monetise the content you would be the top of the food chain already.

In regards to groups, new rules passed recently mean AW group manager can no longer do anything bad, mess about with you etc. AW have really cracked down on it.

Are you available on other content sites?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(25-08-2018, 19:19)admin Wrote: Hi, if anyone has the expertise to monetise the content you would be the top of the food chain already.

In regards to groups, new rules passed recently mean AW group manager can no longer do anything bad, mess about with you etc. AW have really cracked down on it.

Are you available on other content sites?

Yep we're on most sites... we had to look for new ones last year when we dropped from earning £3-4k a month to being lucky to make £600-800 Sad  As I said our revenues dropped by 80% which is crazy...

The real question is what we're going to do with our AW stuff... I can't justify the time and effort for the return we're getting... for me with content you need to be updating a lot... there's one particular women who I reckon as a monkey making updates every frekkin 5 mins, plus always seems to get the rental spots every frekkin day... The last few months we've taken after AW's stoppages around £450-500 which we was smashing before August last year... it's hard to justify having someone working on it for that kind of money  Huh
Hi, under edit profile is "Consumer AV Required: VOD (Movies & DirectCam)" ticked?

I also sent you a PM by the way.

Do the other sites stay stable or feel a drop also?

adultworkbanner4
Hey Are you suggesting I should "tick" the Consumer AV Required... as that would only limit the amount of people who could see/purchase our content Sad
Hi, suggesting the opposite, make sure it isnt ticked. Smile

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Note: You are not permitted change the services offered at this time. swpurelily 2 8,527 20-04-2017, 23:41
Last Post: admin