Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BE AWARE OF A SCAMMER - DO NOT ALLOW HER INTO YOUR GROUP ON AW & Scammed us £3,000
Just as a pre warning, I have no idea how to go about informing all AW groups but we daily paid one of our girls yesterday it was suppose to be £33 but the decimal point went amiss (I KNOW STUPID) and she was paid £3,300!!!!

Realising the error we asked the bank to stop the payment but as its a bill payment they can only ask her bank to return it without pressing hard. I asked her to return it however she is now claiming we owe it to her - of course this isn't the case and can prove this with bank statements, credit transfer sheet, her credit statement, text message & whatsapp message -I have stopped her logging into her profiles (CREAMXPIEXCHLOE  & CREAMXPIEXCOUPLE), contacted the police & will be bringing her to court.

I am concerned she can get on AW again, on a new profile, enter another group and potentially scam them too.

I thought I would let you all know in case you come across her - Terrible piece of work. 

I'm also 26 weeks pregnant, I run a happy group of ladies who work on AW safely, get paid on time for all the work they do. We are only a year old certainly don't have 3k to throw around when its needed to pay our hard working girls!!!!

Thanks for listening,

Rebecca - OTR xx

Attached Files Image(s)

Real shitty behaviour on her part but revealing her identity and address isn't going to make anyone sympathetic to you or your group.
(24-08-2018, 12:47)EmmaEH Wrote: Real shitty behaviour on her part but revealing her identity and address isn't going to make anyone sympathetic to you or your group.

I'm not revealing her true idenity or her address as you can see above, that is her alias. This is her adultwork profile, to stop anyone else from encountering her.
(24-08-2018, 13:02)OTRManagement Wrote:
(24-08-2018, 12:47)EmmaEH Wrote: Real shitty behaviour on her part but revealing her identity and address isn't going to make anyone sympathetic to you or your group.

I'm not revealing her true idenity or her address as you can see above, that is her alias. This is her adultwork profile, to stop anyone else from encountering her.

Except in your original post which you've now edited you wrote her real name, where she lives, and her physical appearance right down to the tattoos she has...
Have to agree with Emma 100%. Whilst I think what she's done is abhorrent and tantamount to theft, and understanding how stressed you must be whilst pregnant (congratulations, by the way! I hope you are having a healthy pregnancy!) it's really not OK to give out any personal details, no matter how frustrated and annoyed you (quite rightly!) are. I didn't see the unedited post, but if you did give descriptions as Emma said then I am glad you changed it and took that information out.

In regards to recalling the funds I believe there are ways but it can be a lengthy process and there is no guarantee that the money will still be there TO recall, which means taking her to court. If per chance the offending woman who refuses to give the funds back is reading this, then I would urge you to reconsider your stand point and send the money back. For the sake of £3000 you are compromising your ability to earn anything else as your profile is now inaccessible to you and you will be unable to register again as your ID documents are already attached to a profile and you cannot have a new one. Not only that, this forum has many readers both providers and seekers, meaning your reputation is quickly becoming tarnished, not a good look for ANY person who relies on reputation to earn. Do the right thing, send the money back to group manager and get on with your life. The pure embarrassment of being shown up in court as a chancer who deprived a woman WHILST PREGNANT of her own money, should surely be enough to make you do the right thing. I would also say you will be effecting others in your group as it's quite a chunk to take out of a businesses cash flow, your selfishness may well be causing delays to those honest members who work hard and deserve their earnings.

Basically, don't be a dickhead, give the woman her money back and leave the situation with a bit of dignity, Ms Creampie...
Thank you for your reply ladies. 

In my defence, I should not have placed her name and area on this forum (It wasn't her address it was an area) but I was trying to warn any potential group manager who may come into contact with her, and therefore maybe could think twice before verifying her again so they don't have to go through what I have (however - her ID has been permanently banned from AW as of this afternoon) After the post I  received following, I scrolled back and realised my error & edited. So my apologies on that part.

However, the main point here is I want to let any group managers on AW or any other cam site know of this women so they are not stupid enough, like me, to place a decimal point in the wrong place and forfeit £3,267 for the privilege. 

We have sent off a pre-court letter to her via post & email, and if she does not return our funds within 14 days she will be taken to court and all costs reversed to her. However costly that will be, it will be worth it so she understands normal humans don't treat each other in this way. Be kind, & honest -  its not hard!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to OTRManagement for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Sorry to hear of the experience OTR, can be devastating to businesses of our type and a real blow to the heart.

Thanks for the heads up.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • OTRManagement
Ladies just as an update - the fraudster is planning on opening up another Adultwork profile under ID that is not hers. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be aware of her. If anyone sees her photos online report!

Attached Files Image(s)

Honestly, better to see her for the way she is now than for her to something that could potentially get you and your whole group in trouble.
(26-08-2018, 14:41)EmmaEH Wrote: Honestly, better to see her for the way she is now than for her to something that could potentially get you and your whole group in trouble.

I am unsure what you are talking about EmmaEH as your message didn’t make sense to me?