Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

taboo subjects on direct chat or direct cam allowed?
My query is only related to DirectIM, DirectChat or Direct Cam, and not videos or photos or other services available/offered on adultwork.

After reading some of the threads here, I have some questions about taboo roles like incest, daddy daughter, under-age, animal and role plays

Are these subjects forbidden on Direct IM, Direct Chat and Direct Cam? I would have thought that a conversation is private and nobody knows what you are talking about. So it doesn't matter if you chat or cam about taboo subjects. I suppose it would be different for videos which are uploaded, or for pictures, because they leave a presence on the internet. But chatting and camming on adultwork is not recorded, so what does it matter what you chat about?

Or to put it bluntly, I guess I am asking does it break adultwork rules to talk about the above subjects or roleplay them on DirectIM, DirectChat or Direct Cam? Does adultwork record these services?
Considering the things you listed are illegal, yes, they are forbidden. Adult work will ban you for it. Your chats aren't private, adult work can come in and watch you anytime they like.

I saw a girl on twitter a few weeks ago complaining that she was banned for underage roleplay on directchat.

Also, what's with every girl on adult work trying to out-taboo each other?
(24-08-2018, 07:25)EmmaEH Wrote: Considering the things you listed are illegal, yes, they are forbidden. Adult work will ban you for it. Your chats aren't private, adult work can come in and watch you anytime they like.

I saw a girl on twitter a few weeks ago complaining that she was banned for underage roleplay on directchat.

Also, what's with every girl on adult work trying to out-taboo each other?

Thanks EmmaEH,

I'm not trying to out-taboo anyone, I was just wondering after reading some of the threads. 

This means that chats or cams are monitored. I did not know that chats and cams are monitored. That is rather an uncomfortable thought. A bit like BT listening in on phone calls to see if we get up to anything illegal. It isn't in the rules on Adultwork, I mean we are not told that cams and chats are monitored.
I don't think they are actively monitoring chats, but if they have reason to suspect any wrongdoing then they will investigate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECT CAM TOTALLY DEAD Webcamgirly 0 211 16-01-2024, 12:56
Last Post: Webcamgirly
Star No calls for 3 days on Direct Cam PrinnyAW 6 10,283 28-11-2017, 00:43
Last Post: SexyImogen
  SMS chat - whats allowed and not allowed? janehor 2 5,642 12-06-2017, 13:28
Last Post: janehor
  Direct cam positioning dirty_duo33 8 12,018 06-02-2017, 13:22
Last Post: Cece
  Direct IM on Ipad Lolly-Jess 0 2,672 26-09-2016, 15:51
Last Post: Lolly-Jess