Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been so stupid my fault not AW but help needed.
Evening Ladies/Gents/AW

I set up my profile years ago and stupidly never properly read the terms and conditions.    I, 3 times probably more,  kept putting stuff on my tag line which wasn't allowed, I received warnings but like an idiot didn't bother to read what was allowed/not allowed.   I was warned by AW and quite rightly so they blocked my tagline so it is now greyed out and I can no longer change it.

AW sent me an email saying so and I accepted it and they said, at the time, if I wanted to change it they would allow it to be changed but only they were permitted to change it.   Fair enough.    There is a bit on the tagline saying Aldgate East which is causing me big problems.   I have emailed the Webmaster 6 times now asking for it to be removed as when i'm in Euston/Stratford etc it is saying Aldgate East and boys are ringing me and putting in Booking Requests for Aldgate East and im not there.

How can I get it changed?   I've emailed Webmaster@adultwork.com to no avail.   I keep emailing them trying to get it removed and it is still there and I don't wanna annoy them anymore.     

Any ideas how I can rectify this situation?  

Alana Bliss X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been so stupid my fault not AW but help needed. AlanaBliss 6 8,362 02-09-2018, 21:55
Last Post: AlanaBliss