Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been so stupid my fault not AW but help needed.
Evening Ladies/Gents/AW

I set up my profile years ago and stupidly never properly read the terms and conditions.    I, 3 times probably more,  kept putting stuff on my tag line which wasn't allowed, I received warnings but like an idiot didn't bother to read what was allowed/not allowed.   I was warned by AW and quite rightly so they blocked my tagline so it is now greyed out and I can no longer change it.

AW sent me an email saying so and I accepted it and they said, at the time, if I wanted to change it they would allow it to be changed but only they were permitted to change it.   Fair enough.    There is a bit on the tagline saying Aldgate East which is causing me big problems.   I have emailed the Webmaster 6 times now asking for it to be removed as when i'm in Euston/Stratford etc it is saying Aldgate East and boys are ringing me and putting in Booking Requests for Aldgate East and im not there.

How can I get it changed?   I've emailed Webmaster@adultwork.com to no avail.   I keep emailing them trying to get it removed and it is still there and I don't wanna annoy them anymore.     

Any ideas how I can rectify this situation?  

Alana Bliss X
Hi, use livehelp instead. Emailing Webmaster@adultwork.com is a no no unless you have been asked specificly to email that address.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • AlanaBliss
(20-08-2018, 21:46)AlanaBliss Wrote: Evening Ladies/Gents/AW

I set up my profile years ago and stupidly never properly read the terms and conditions.    I, 3 times probably more,  kept putting stuff on my tag line which wasn't allowed, I received warnings but like an idiot didn't bother to read what was allowed/not allowed.   I was warned by AW and quite rightly so they blocked my tagline so it is now greyed out and I can no longer change it.

AW sent me an email saying so and I accepted it and they said, at the time, if I wanted to change it they would allow it to be changed but only they were permitted to change it.   Fair enough.    There is a bit on the tagline saying Aldgate East which is causing me big problems.   I have emailed the Webmaster 6 times now asking for it to be removed as when i'm in Euston/Stratford etc it is saying Aldgate East and boys are ringing me and putting in Booking Requests for Aldgate East and im not there.

How can I get it changed?   I've emailed Webmaster@adultwork.com to no avail.   I keep emailing them trying to get it removed and it is still there and I don't wanna annoy them anymore.     

Alana Bliss X
(20-08-2018, 21:46)AlanaBliss Wrote: Evening Ladies/Gents/AW

Alana Bliss X
(21-08-2018, 02:59)admin Wrote: Hi, use livehelp instead. Emailing Webmaster@adultwork.com is a no no unless you have been asked specificly to email that address.

Thank you so much for your help.  I will email livehelp.
Hi, how did you get on with Livehelp? Situation resolved ok?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
The livehelp was brilliant Maisy sorted my problem out in minutes. Thank you so much ill definitely use it again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been so stupid my fault not AW but help needed. AlanaBliss 0 2,526 20-08-2018, 21:47
Last Post: AlanaBliss