Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct Chat Calls Failing Yet Again
(13-09-2018, 03:25)PrinnyAW Wrote: woah I never knew this was a thing. I also thought I rarely get calls. checked my log and loadssssssss of 0 sec calls :/

0 sec calls which say answered: no. accepted: no, are calls which were received but "you did not answer" or "your available now status is not set to available". But they can also show as "you did not answer" if you have voicemail activated. Check your call log to see if you were already on a call at the time of a 0 sec call to find out if your voicemail is causing the problem. You will need to deactivate it if you want callers to get the busy message.

0 sec calls which say answered: yes, accepted: no, are calls which were received but the system received a busy tone. Your phone was engaged as you were on a call and the caller would have been told this. This can also happen if you chose to reject the call.

Hope that makes sense!
Hi Gizzi, thank you but mine are saying:

0 second call....call answered: YES...call accepted: YES...call ended by: ME

Yet I have never picked these up or spoke to these people before and of course don't get paid for them as they are 0 second Big Grin

Just strange as I get approximately 2 calls a month even if I reduce price right down to the cheapest!
(13-09-2018, 14:35)PrinnyAW Wrote: Hi Gizzi, thank you but mine are saying:

0 second call....call answered: YES...call accepted: YES...call ended by: ME

Yet I have never picked these up or spoke to these people before and of course don't get paid for them as they are 0 second Big Grin

Just strange as I get approximately 2 calls a month even if I reduce price right down to the cheapest!

Oh no, that really sounds like it's a DirectChat issue. Report a couple of them (to start with, lol) via the DirectChat troubleshooting form, where it asks for the time and date and the caller's ID. AW should then pass that info on to the DirectChat Platform guys who will look into each call, AW will then get back to you. 

So frustrating to see lost money.

Hope that helps.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • Madame X, PrinnyAW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems With Direct Chat Again xAnnax 0 5,380 13-03-2018, 21:46
Last Post: xAnnax
  Direct chat Teen_elly 6 9,823 16-07-2017, 03:36
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Direct Chat issues MissSophieGreen 4 8,337 03-05-2016, 17:37
Last Post: Tara25