Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ve been suspended please help
Hello, I’m candy! I’ve been a member for years on AW! I have received an email this morning that my profile has been suspended! Can anyone, please reply to my message as i am so stressed I don’t know what to do! Thank you x
Hi, feel free to forward the email to admin@dailypayservice.com to verify the email is legitimate.

If it is, then you would normally contact AW and go through the procedure of getting it back on, the email usually has the details in it on how to proceed.

Thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SamanthaDP for this post:
  • Candy
(13-07-2018, 18:57)SamanthaDP Wrote: Hi, feel free to forward the email to admin@dailypayservice.com to verify the email is legitimate.

If it is, then you would normally contact AW and go through the procedure of getting it back on, the email usually has the details in it on how to proceed.

Thanks

Thank you for your response!i’ve send 2 emails to adult work but I haven’t got any response!
I’ve had a guy who’s ended me loads of fake bookings, made me do 2 appointments and never showed up so I blocked him from my profile (that happened last night) this morning I’ve received an email that my profile has been  suspended but I don’t understand the reason! Now, on the weekend no one will respond to my emails and I am so stressed! Could you please help me! I will be very happy and thankful please
Hi, AW dont have a public email you can message. Which way are you trying to communicate with them? Vis the help centre or an actual email address? If email, can you post it here?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4