Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to change profile picture
Is anyone else having problems changing their profile picture? I regularly change mine but for some reason, no matter what I do, my old one keeps popping back up. I have deleted it. Refreshed. Uploaded a new pic and the old one shows instead. I have tried numerous times over the past 24 hours and no matter what I do, it won't change. The old is still also showing on AW Live, so I know it's not just a delay in the screen updating. I have contacted AW but no reply so far and I am expecting a standard answer on how to change my picture. With AW Live being so visual, having problems updating pictures is not an issue I want to be having. I feel like I'm going to be stuck with the same picture forever!
You will find everyone else can see the new one, it is just you. Go to your browser history and clear the cache including cookies and stored pictures, then go back and look, I am sure the new pic will be visable to you then! Happens to me every time I change pic, x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • admin, hestiakane
Whenever I change my profile pictures, it takes days for it to change on my laptop, but if I use my desktop then the new picture shows. Have you tried clicking on the old picture on your profile, as I have found that when clicking it, the new picture appears.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • hestiakane
Thank you both for your replies. I'm used to it taking a while to change but this was 24 hours, which was a little long. However, cache cleared and I tried another browser and it has indeed changed. Thanks again!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • Gone
Glad you got it sorted! x
Hi, press "Control and R" to refresh cache also.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile Picture Lacyloopot 6 3,360 12-11-2021, 14:54
Last Post: admin
  Changing Profile Picture FelicityTW 2 4,032 12-02-2020, 15:28
  will a change of PC affect profile? Mirabelle-Lux 2 5,172 07-04-2018, 18:44
  Suddenly unable to offer Cam sessions but no settings have changed on profile. MistressSorchaKelly 1 4,360 19-05-2017, 16:06
Last Post: Ana_X
  Profile picture Sacha 1 4,872 28-06-2014, 16:58
Last Post: Diva Gina