Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting my hands on my credits
IHi All,

I am new to adultwork and have acquired 100 credits from my PG. 
I want to transfer the credits but don’t want anyone to know about it, especially my husband.
Does anyone know if there is an anonymous way of doing this?
All help would be appreciated. 
Be safe everyone. 
X
Hi, I think the Dailypay service offers some kind of card where you can have the money loaded onto it and then spend it as a normal debit card etc. You could look into getting one of those, as it doesn't involve anything going into your bank account.

Two points though -

- If you're making money through working online you need to be registered self employed and pay tax, NI etc on this money, same as the rest of us do on our incomes from AW.

- Secondly, if you're doing this as a secret and no one close to you knows, I hope you're being discrete, be very careful what you put online even in your Private Gallery. Alter your face or blur/block it out as once something is on the internet anyone could potentially see it or even re-post it elsewhere.. Also advisable to use a false location for your city.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gracie_Rocks for this post:
  • JoiBleu
Hi, we have:

A UK Prepaid card
Paxum
Epayments
Cosmopay
Standard UK bank transfer.

If in the UK, it would be best to get the UK prepaid card. Almost everything is free except £1 for ATM withdrawals (0.03% fee if you lift £300 out).
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi how do you sign up for the UK prepaid card? X
Why don't you open a second bank account? Hubby doesn't need to know about it then.
I got a basic account with halifax online.
xxx