Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content on App, Movies not viewable!
No reply to my email either. First time they've never replied. Most odd.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • Skye
Maybe they are actually believing you, taking it seriously, investigating and finding a fix...so too busy to reply..
Maybe
Fingers crossed Emma!
So this happens after the person (surfer) would of purchased the content right ? And I am guessing would result in some sort of chargeback, if nothing else would not encourage future purchases/repeat business... Definitely not good for business for anyone, AW or us...
No, it doesn't take any credits it just goes straight to the blank page when you click the movie you want to view.

I only found this while helping a friend set up a profile last week, initially I thought it was the format she was using but it happens when trying to view any service providers clips paid or free.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skye for this post:
  • Madame X
Yep that sucks royally...
They've just sent me an email with an apology to say they've fixed it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skye for this post:
  • Madame X
And does that check out ? Is it fixed ?
(05-06-2018, 22:19)FatManFuck Wrote: And does that check out ? Is it fixed ?

Yes, I got the same reply and when I tried it on android it worked.
Well I guess we'll have to see if things pick up, I don't know what % of their traffic is mobile... nowadays mobile/tablet does account for a big % of traffic... I haven't seen any jump in the last couple of days... so not sure when it was fixed, but no sign of any positive movement yet... fingers crossed, as the last few days have been really disappointing…

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some movies not viewable in iOS/iPad cheeky-chinese 2 10,846 29-03-2012, 15:43
Last Post: Bookham