Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct IM no cam only ?
Hi, you dont make your available as such, you login to justcamit, then you get listed in the people online available for DirectIM.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(19-08-2017, 07:24)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Go to 'my details' then 'edit profile',then click 'webcam' and select 'direct cam settings' to offer 'chat only' IM....x

Thank you.  I have done that.....several times.  while logged into just cam, while logged out of just cam, while logged as available for web cam, while logged as unavailable for web cam.....  all it seems to do is say that I am available for webcam and my just cam continues to say 'cannot connect to server'.  

I have unistalled and re installed just cam.  I have contacted just cam who have changed my log in to see if that works.  nothing Sad
(19-08-2017, 09:10)admin Wrote: Hi, you dont make your available as such, you login to justcamit, then you get listed in the people online available for DirectIM.

Thanks

thank you....I have tried that several times and still nothing.   my justcamit says 'cannot connect to server' I have contacted the company and they have altered my log in but still nothing. 

such a frustrating and complicated site Sad
Hi, cannot connect to server = details incorrect or net not strong enough.

Call me sometime and I can walk you through it:

UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(21-08-2017, 16:53)admin Wrote: Hi, cannot connect to server = details incorrect or net not strong enough.

Call me sometime and I can walk you through it:

UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri

Thanks

Thank you so much for offering to help me.  I did eventually get a email from a non bot and we have worked through it.

Thanks again to everyone who helped !
Old post I know. But I am trying to do direct IM. When I log on to jci should the light on the camera come on? Because it's still showing on mine...

Thanks
X
Hi, yes the light comes on and you can see yourself but it should say across the screen 'chat only' in red. If it says that you are not able to be seen by the clients. Hope that helps
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • SamanthaDP