Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My account has
Hello Admin
My account has been removed because apparently my pictures are not me! my pictures are 100% me- of course i look better they are modelling pictures   i contact Adultwork.com to ask why is happening this again because white old profile is was same problem  last year is  was close CLAUDIA-69 (345 POSITIVE FEEDBACK)   my second profile is was HOT-ANTONYA    and i swear i am shocked  and i can prove that the photos belong  to me is my pictures 100% it is  true are professional photographers  made in the studio photo   i tried to explain but the answer is this

1) You were told that your account closure was permanent when it happened.  

2) The appeal page states that people deactivated by their business advisor who have been told not to register, should not use it.

... but still you write to us.  

It is likely that this contemptuous attitude towards the Site and its rules is what caused you the problems in the first place.  Read what is written.  We do not wish to have you as a member nor are we obliged to offer you membership, thank you.

Regards

Please hell me  Please    i really need to work   Many thanks 
Huh
i am sorry for my English
Hi, their reply looks pretty straight to the point sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4