Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green Icons on My Detaiils Page
Hi everyone

I have had this problem since last week when the weather started to get really sunny down south! I live in a rural village and recently had fibre broadband fitted in, worked really well and I had 4 green icons on that all supported everything. Now since last week and this week it only supports iphones, pcs and desktops, it doesn't support ipads or android player app. Which may have an affect to my earnings because I am hardly getting any pings, would you say it is my internet connection that has something to do with it? I am with BT. 

Is anyone else having these sort of problems? or is this to do with the website? 

I am finding it very quiet recently more than normal for me anyway. I am wondering if this weather is having an affect to the internet lines lol I know that sounds mad

xx
Hey Imogen, I'm also down south and it's been bloody gorgeous hasn't it?! No internet issues for me currently, I'm with Vodafone though. You could try talking to BT and asking if there are any problems in your area?
(10-05-2018, 00:58)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: Hey Imogen, I'm also down south and it's been bloody gorgeous hasn't it?! No internet issues for me currently, I'm with Vodafone though. You could try talking to BT and asking if there are any problems in your area?

Hiya BeautifulBADGirl, 

I'm based in Surrey I see you are too sweet! yes I know!! I will talk to BT think it has something to do with their service provider xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SexyImogen for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Yep sunny Surrey!! (for a change). Good luck getting your connection sorted, you had 4 green lights before so fingers crossed that means you can get them back again! xx
When it happens to me, it's due to not enough upload speed (apparently)
I have the best package available through Virgin so have a read of the other threads about JCI not working and connection problems..
It's so technical, random and in depth and you may find some answers/little tricks you can do there..
It's so frustrating when you can't make money because of this..
Wish I knew the answer!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diamond icons on transfer page Cece 7 6,923 10-03-2014, 01:23
Last Post: Cece