Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADULTWORK ARE SCAMMING ME.
Hi user sexplease123 booked me for a webcam session, I completed both sessions and have proof, he then cancelled them the next day claiming I was late, and I lost out on 80 credits, I messaged adultwork about this and they claimed they can't see NO booking made or cancelled when I can CLEARLY SEE it on my page, they said there's nothing they can do about it?
A scammer does this and they don't protect their workers?
I thought they didn’t have the option to cancel booking until after it’s been confirmed and the booking time slot has passed..?
(24-04-2018, 07:55)Gracie_Rocks Wrote: I thought they didn’t have the option to cancel booking until after it’s been confirmed and the booking time slot has passed..?

They booked it, I confirmed, did the work and then they cancelled, the client himself paid me back after admitting he messed up, too bad the site didn't see that or help.
After you've accepted the webcam booking the service user is required to then confirm the booking . I always make sure this part is done before even logging into skype. I'm sorry this happened to you and glad you rectified in the end xx
I've had a similar situation where I actually was late for a call and the client issued a refund request. I did the call and noticed afterwards that the credits remained in escrow after 24 hrs and I got the email from AW to say he had asked for a refund. I refused to refund him and the credits remained in escrow for months. He is a good clients and we BOTH requested that AW put the money into my account, NO LUCK! In the end he paid me in cam tips for the call and as soon as I gave AW the ok to give the refund to HIM they did it! In my opinion I agree with the original poster, they did not really do what needed to be done despite both parties being in agreement about who should get the money. They were reluctant to give it to me, but very quick to give it to him. There is a slight chance that he just said he had contacted them about it but hadn't or didn't know how! Either way he was a good egg, sounds like your guy was too so happy days Smile
(23-04-2018, 21:54)MissTSX Wrote: Hi user sexplease123 booked me for a webcam session, I completed both sessions and have proof, he then cancelled them the next day claiming I was late, and I lost out on 80 credits, I messaged adultwork about this and they claimed they can't see NO booking made or cancelled when I can CLEARLY SEE it on my page, they said there's nothing they can do about it?
A scammer does this and they don't protect their workers?

They can't 'cancel' a booking once its confirmed. Did they confirm the booking after you accepted it? if they didn't confirm and you did the booking anyway then there is very little you can do, we've all made mistakes unfortunately  Undecided