Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help, cancelled cam show after I completed it!
Star 
Hi!
So a client booked 2 skype cam shows, I confirmed both of them and did it, I have proof of the skype chat, but he cancelled them both the next day claiming I was too late now i'm out 80 credits, can someone help?
What can I do?
(22-04-2018, 18:01)MissTSX Wrote: Hi!
So a client booked 2 skype cam shows, I confirmed both of them and did it, I have proof of the skype chat, but he cancelled them both the next day claiming I was too late now i'm out 80 credits, can someone help?
What can I do?

You should contact the help desk about this. It's nasty little scam. Send screenshots to them as well so you can prove you did the session. Would help to know who he is, so other girls can watch out for him.
(22-04-2018, 19:07)mistresscristal Wrote:
(22-04-2018, 18:01)MissTSX Wrote: Hi!
What can I do?

You should contact the help desk about this. It's nasty little scam. Send screenshots to them as well so you can prove you did the session. Would help to know who he is, so other girls can watch out for him.

Yes I messaged the help desk with the screenshot, do you think i'll get the credits back? also his name is sexplease123