Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AWFP and Colin McC***
I had a very unpleasant experience last month with another model which resulted in me having to change my name and start all over again.

Colin from AWFP was awesome in helping me.   I have been asked time and time again to join other Daily Pay Schemes but I have heard lots of horror stories of how unprofessional some of them are.    I love being under the umbrella of AWFPs.   How many others feel the same?

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Colin.

Alana X
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to AlanaBliss for this post:
  • 3CA, admin, PrinnyAW
Colin has a heart of gold, he has really been a huge help in my life as of late and I couldn't be more grateful to him. x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • admin
My only regret is that I never joined years ago.No complaints whatsoever.........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin
I'm so glad i took the plunge when I first joined back to AW last year. I'm here for the long haul and I'm staying put, colin and the team are 1st class Big Grin xxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JoiBleu for this post:
  • admin, AnnieLoves

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up I just want to say a big thank you to Colin. xKitty 12 14,001 28-10-2016, 14:27
Last Post: Gone