Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Told boyfriend about Camming
Hi all,

This is my first post here. So I started camming again a few days ago having previously done it a few years ago. 

I have been with my boyfriend now living together for 18 months, serious relationship.

He lost his job recently so I thought I would sign up again just to help out for a little while. I told him after I had made a bit of money thinking it would flatten the blow but I was so wrong. While I thought he would be ok with it he really isn't. 

But now I realised how much fun I had before, and I want to keep on going with it for a little while and maybe though while I am studying again to help out.

But I don't know, I haven't even tried to explain things or my feelings because I don't know where to begin. Everything now really awkward now and we are barely speaking to each other although I have established he still wants to stay with me.
Some guys are OK with this (as long as you are discreet about it) some guys might even want to take advantage of you. Boyfriends come and go, the best is to always think about yourself: if he loves you he will love you for who you are. If he cannot provide for you, then you can only rely on yourself.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to annabelle for this post:
  • 3CA
(20-04-2018, 02:38)aeeasjunior741 Wrote: order cheap online  Metformin/Glyburide in Australia  no dr approval cash on delivery ; cheapest price to order  Metformin/Glyburide  in Canada how to use,side effects,information  
Reported to Admin...