Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Choice Pay / Choice Bank LTD Liquidation
Duno why they make it so hard for us in this industry to actually have somewhere safe to keep our money honestly .. xx will try again when I go out to take some more out.. thank you for the heads up xx
-If you are paid via The Dailypay Service on any site and you are in the UK, if possible, switch to UK bank payout, email admin@dailypayservice.com to do this.

-If you are paid via The Dailypay Service on adultwork and you are not in the UK then please switch to bank transfer, email admin@dailypayservice.com to do this. Bank transfers if working on AW to foreign countries, eg US, CA, France, Spain,AUS etc can still be processed as we do that in-house.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I have emailed, but this might help others publicly, how do we switch to MyFreeCams.com daily pay? the only info i can find is from 2012 and wondering if it has changed?
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Hi, existing accounts on MyFreeCams.com cant be transferred to the studio sorry. AW is one of the only sites that allow transferring accounts.

adultworkbanner4
Can you tel me how to open a new MyFreeCams.com through daily pay please?
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Hi, usually MyFreeCams.com dont allow an account to be closed and re-opened, if they do though, close old account and re-sign up here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Mia_Fox
Hi, we are currently in talks with a new payment processor to see how fast we can get re-set up and we have a few other things in the works to avoid further delays.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • zuri
(10-04-2018, 13:04)admin Wrote: -If you are paid via The Dailypay Service on any site and you are in the UK, if possible, switch to UK bank payout, email admin@dailypayservice.com to do this.

-If you are paid via The Dailypay Service on adultwork and you are not in the UK then please switch to bank transfer, email admin@dailypayservice.com to do this. Bank transfers if working on AW to foreign countries, eg US, CA, France, Spain,AUS etc can still be processed as we do that in-house.

What about if you work on other sites and are in the US?
Hi, other sites and US is unknown at the moment.

It may be paxum or another provider. All funds here will be safe and we can issue one off payments from our UK bank to US banks if it comes down to it.

adultworkbanner4
  • zuri
(10-04-2018, 15:01)admin Wrote: Hi, other sites and US is unknown at the moment.

It may be paxum or another provider. All funds here will be safe and we can issue one off payments from our UK bank to US banks if it comes down to it.

Hi, I use FCB/Payoneer for Streamate, Clips4Sale, and Niteflirt... I'm in Canada. What are my options?? Should I sign up for Paxum?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Smurfette77 for this post:
  • zuri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Choice Pay _the_dirtiest_one_ 2 4,648 20-04-2018, 18:13
Last Post: _the_dirtiest_one_