Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Feedback - One for the Members
Hey Guy's, Girls  Heart

So after years of being on and off AW...I have always wondered why the majority of guy's don't leave girls feedback....
I have had great long shows and I always ask if they would leave me feedback etc as I do find it helps the girls when it comes to attracting new members etc but it's very rare I get feedback. Is it a case of the guy's just can't be bothered? I see a lot of girls getting 5 or more feedbacks a day and I struggle to get 1 so my leave feedback page is growing to be the size of the great wall of china... Pretty frustrating  Undecided
Could be a variety of reasons; Laziness, no time, have nothing better to say, fear of reciprocating negative feedback on their profile, etc. etc. 

AW feedback should generally be taken with a huge pinch of salt. 

Don't take it personally and move on, all you can do is your best.
As long as your sessions are energetic, engaging, and the client 'finishes' having found what he was looking for, then there's no reason they shouldn't be leaving feedback.

Do you leave it for them? I leave feedback for everyone I chat with, and sometimes once they see you've left some, they return it and leave you some too. I don't tend to ask them to leave it for me.

I have regulars who I talk to nearly every day who have hundreds of feedback themselves, but they've never left me any feedback. I wouldn't worry too much about it though really.. As long as you're not getting a high amount of negatives then I wouldn't worry x
I don't tend to ask for it either - but always leave appreciative positive feedback for them..
Then I heard you'll be busier with less feedback as people with think you're a newbie and flock to you...??
Who knows - I think secretive behaviour may play a part - Leaving feedback is real life and a jolt back to reality I suppose!
xx
I always leave feedback unless asked specifically not to (it does happen even when the feedback would be positive). I generally get feedback in return - not every time, though those occasions are quite rare. That's for meetings - I don't do cams/phones etc.
Feedback, from a punter's perspective, is quite useful especially if it's from other punters with a fair bit of feedback themselves (yes, it does pay to check). As always with such things, common sense and a pinch of salt are required.
I don’t think feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt. Yes there probably are girls who somehow get other people to leave fake or exaggerated feedback for them, but generally, when someone does leave you good feedback, it will be the result of the service providers “putting on great shows” as the OP mentioned - or in other words - working hard to give the client a good service.

It’s definitely different reasons for different people. One thing to consider is the client’s “behavior” when using the website. I’ve noticed that a percentage of clients are “transient”. These are clients who purely log on to receive a service. Once they’ve cum, they log off to go and clean up and that’s it! With these guys, once you’ve drained their balls, there’s no reason for them to log back on. They literally cum and go!

To leave feedback you have to go through a “process” which means a bit of navigating around the website. When these clients return to use the website, they will be looking for that relief and will just want to get on with doing that, rather than navigating around, trying to locate the last girl they last spoke to and then leaving feedback.

If it’s been a week or so since the client spoke to you, they have to remember the session and then think of something to type.
I know people that can’t type or those who struggle using one finger. Taking all of this into consideration, it puts them off and it’s a lot easier just to leave it! Maybe Adult Work could think about simplifying the feedback process to one where a client has the option to rate a service provider using a star system immediately after the session, instead of having no other option than to type.

You’ve also got the clients that want to keep their account as “clean” as possible, with very little, or no evidence of their past or current activities. Personally, I’ve found the majority of clients that will leave the feedback for me are the ones that use the website a bit more actively. They’ve been members for longer and know how to use the website very well.

Anna
x

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to xAnnax for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux, PrinnyAW
hi all,

my tactic is the following; I leave feedback for sessions longer than 10 mins. I figure those under may not be worth my while as may be visiting me for exactly that reason stated : a quick cum and go.

Also leaving for those at 10 mins spending more and saying thanks for custom may entice them to return. I've had a couple clients come into free chat thanking me for leaving them feedback.

I'm grateful for any I get and also seem to remember to ask for it in a polite way after a particularly long show that went well.

That's my 2 pence worth!

Mirabelle x
I think alot of guys fail to leave feedback due to fear of being found out by the wife/partner....x
yip i always leave feedback 1st .. and it encorages them to leave feedback or hotlist and come back but phone and cam /im sometimes as others say when the finish they finish lol most are not to bad on AW i worked on another company and the guys were 2 strokes cum and hang up .. lol