HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW down? Yes.
https://youtu.be/dpgbp08R8Zs
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin, do you use a different template from other peoples? You have a different directchat on the top left and your field reports are different?

What other differences do you have and how to I pick them?
This has been happening on and off for a few days now with the cam and phone chat providers available now pages empty.
Yes it's been very quirky this week. I couldn't get on the site earlier. As you say Skye, phone chat and cam saying no matching profiles and showing no one! A few people have had problems with their audio too. I popped in to see JOI yesterday when she was in free and it said 'site says you are not permitted to Cam with thus member!"
(17-03-2018, 15:52)MissX Wrote: Hi Admin, do you use a different template from other peoples? You have a different directchat on the top left and your field reports are different?

What other differences do you have and how to I pick them?

I shouldn't try to answer for an expert but perhaps it's the difference between the main version and the mobile version?
(17-03-2018, 18:45)BITCHDOM Wrote: Yes it's been very quirky this week. I couldn't get on the site earlier. As you say Skye, phone chat and cam saying no matching profiles and showing no one! A few people have had problems with their audio too. I popped in to see JOI yesterday when she was in free and it said 'site says you are not permitted to Cam with thus member!"

You cant cam with people that are or ever have been in a group with you
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SwingingMilf for this post:
  • admin
I am getting this problem today and have been dead as a dodo...seriously starting to lose hope on AW  Confused