Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does my profile support mobile and iPad?
... it has only just occurred to me that my profile may not support clients using mobile and or iPad. Can anyone tell me how to figure this out? 

from researching on here it seems that if using MAC and Justcamit lite may be the problem. 

If so what shall I do?

Kind regards
Any useful info and advice welcome

Mirabelle x
Hi, when you are logged in, go here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

Look for the new highlighted symbols to let you know where you are accessible from.

As the online version is of lower quality it may affect it, depends how good the rest of the setup is including your internet speed.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(08-03-2018, 21:16)admin Wrote: Hi, when you are logged in, go here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

Look for the new highlighted symbols to let you know where you are accessible from.

As the online version is of lower quality it may affect it, depends how good the rest of the setup is including your internet speed.

hi my profile isn't supported for android mobile and iPad. I can't believe this! also does it explain why I can't see myself on the app when I position and feature? 
Please can you advise what to do as I wan't to support iPad. A client has brought it to my attention. 

Do I need to install parallels and then justcamit proper?

Mirabelle x
Hey yes justcamitlite only supports other computers. To be available to all you will need to download the proper software xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PrinnyAW for this post:
  • admin
Hi parallels and downloaded JCI is the way to go for mac users.

I hope the new software is functional on windows and mac.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi 

Thanks for responding I've now not only got Parallels on my mac PLUS windows ten (clever cam girl) and just cam it proper. I've got all that way and tried to log onto justcamit but it is not recognising my log in. 

Any suggestions? 

Also my internet speeds are good and I've BW 700 range and CPU between 70 and 100.

If I could log on would my profile show I support all platforms?

Really chuffed I've got this far. 
One thing - I've got parallels on trial so far..... could it be that I need to fully purchase? 

Any leads welcome. 

Mirabelle x
I'VE done it!!!!!

Figured it all out and now my profile supports all platforms. 

Very pleased. hope this means increased traffic for me. 

Also I've noticed that windows 10 feels clunky and cluttered on my mac so now have a good idea to purchase cheap PC and just Webcam from that...... so no need to purchase parallels!

Yay all figured out... thanks for the forum after researching wouldn't have worked this out.

xx

Mirabelle x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mirabelle-Lux for this post:
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  directcam Does not support ipad or android Britishmilfjo 17 13,366 17-08-2022, 13:10
Last Post: admin
  Having trouble uploading profile pics via mobile today courtesanannabel 2 6,783 13-02-2013, 19:50
Last Post: courtesanannabel