Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directchat server not updating.
You may need to login to youtube to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsHySx4aj2Y

It shows a handful of people who appear on the available now list, but when you click on their profiles only 1 person was actually available at that time.

This video shows a lag between people logging out and the system taking them off the online list.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
Hi admin

I need some help I had this problem bit with direct cam I wasn't showing online on the main pages

Also my couples account appears to have. Been hacked as I went to log in and my details wasn't recognised
I also logged into my email account and it said that I had changed my password and email linked
I have no idea what is going on

Any help appriciated

Thank you xxx
..also adultwork aren't replying to my emails
Hi, if you read this before 5pm go here https://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp and click on live help down the bottom right.

Let me know what the outcome is.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Wild, absolutely wild. We all know there are big issues with JCI and some people not getting traffic or people not being able to enter rooms, now direct chat too. Yet accoring to AW it's all fine and dandy, better than ever actually according to them! The fuck is going on.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • PrinnyAW
They told me everything was okay the other day too, it's been 2 weeks and when people try my special offers they fail and get refunded back Sad
Follow me on twitter Big Grin www.twitter.com/xKittyCam

<3
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xKitty for this post:
  • PrinnyAW

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustCamIt - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server SubMissKate 10 20,233 30-09-2016, 23:21
Last Post: chileangoddess