Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notorious AW Scammer back?
Exclamation 
I got an unwanted message from an account called AWG0S,I knew I remembered the name from somewhere as it looks like Argos the shop. Sure enough after searching I found it.

his new group is http://groups.adultwork.com/23776, I have already reported the sender as a spammer.

He says "OUR GROUP REMAINS SMALL TO ENSURE THAT QUALITY SUPPORT IS PROVIDED TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS" which really means his group is shit and has no members.

Is this the return of Rico Plumb Jones aka AWGOS (the name to give you nightmares) aka Lesstalkdailypay?

His new group name is ADULTWORK CENTRAL - DAILY PAY
If Rico is using that user name that is a worry.
When I was a member of that scam group I was in freeview one day and that user name came in.
They started asking me to turn around and bend over to see what I looked liked on cam and ltdp were trying to help improve the members earnings and provide a more one on one service.
I instantly permanently kicked that person out and contacted AWGOS and Rico pretended he had nothing to do with it after I sent an email in no uncertain terms saying I was furious about it.
Pretty soon after a group email went to all members saying it was a scammer and Rico had had the person banned from AW for trying to scam us.
Hmmmm if this awg0s really is Rico then that's another verification on what that group is like.
Hi, if you check this group now, its been re-named to "¤ LESS TALK - DAILY PAY ¤" so you were spot on with your thoughts.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Screenshot

Attached Files Image(s)

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4