Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice on Adult content certification
There is a tick box under edit profile/pictures where you can self certify your agreement to abide by AW's content certification policy. It is not obligatory but it is "highly recommended"

Now usually you are allowed to post pictures of yourself in the public section of the site as long as you don't show sexual genitalia, if you have ticked the certification box you are not even allowed to show your boobs.

I fell foul of this lately, I put up 3 photos with my boobs out, they got taken down straight away.(I even had one taken down where I was just wearing a dress!) I emailed asking why as there are lots of profiles with girls boobs and some with full on graphic fucking.

The answer, I had ticked the content certification box agreeing that I would not publish any pictures that were unsuitable for minors. Apparently I had ticked this box back in 2013. So it's now un-ticked, and I have put the photos back up without repercussion.

Just thought I would put it out there, it might be the answer to why you are having your photos rejected.
Hi, has to be ticked by everyone soon.

If you had the box ticked before it was mandatory, your earnings may of been affected as anyone camming/seeing your pics would of had to age verify also.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • ChristieCougar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on how to get work in the Adult Industry greeklad 6 11,608 23-01-2013, 19:34
Last Post: iluvjem